One of the most important things that your online business needs is a brand, not every brand needs a strong brand.
There are many ways to build a great brand, but in this post I will talk about one of the easiest and most effective ways you can use to build a great brand for your blog and your online business.
Comments on blogs can be used in many ways, can be used to get high quality traffic to your Web site and, most importantly, can be used to build and strengthen a brand for your business website.
How to build a brand for your blog through blog comments?
1. Use an avatar: By this many people is wrong, use an avatar is important when trying to build a great brand for your business through the comments. Some people do not look too much on the commenters, however, if you use an avatar, when you read the comments and see what other blogs you'll want to know more about you.
WordPress has a default avatar, but it too is not seen and certainly the most suitable. You can make your own avatar at gravatar.com, you could use the image of your company or your blog but it is very important to decide which you will use, because walking avatar changing could have a negative effect on your brand.
2. Use your name: This is common sense, but many people do not. I do not know when it started assigning people names like "web design" or "seo spain".
Because it's your brand, people want to deal with real people and not keywords. Imagine the blogger or a commenter if in answer to your comment, you going to answer you or a keyword? The mark, in large measure, based on communication and if you do not do everything possible to provide it, then ignore the importance of having a brand.
The way you make comments, this will greatly affect your brand. If you use keywords as name, just make you look unprofessional and real people do not want to work with you.
3. Sensible comment: I find no reason to make comments like "Great post, thanks." You're making a comment that adds nothing, commenting for commenting, saying it is a great post, but the author already know that your post is good.
There is nothing wrong with doing an author know your post is good, but in doing so, you must give the author the reasons why your post is good, because this is the main reason why we have a comments section .
4. Generate debate and participation: The participation provoke further discussion and comment, will have greater impact on your brand.
If your comment is able to cause a big debate or awaken something in them, will surely want to know more about you, you write, what's your blog, and so on.
5. Build relationships: Many people think that the comments on the blog only serve to get traffic, but one of the best things you can get a blog commenting is to establish relationships. The type of relationship you establish with people in the comments section of another blog, make a difference.
You may be thinking that this does not make sense if readers do not buy, but what if you get you recommend? You'd be getting more customers!
If you can build a good relationship through the comments section, either readers or bloggers could get his recommendation for your blog and thus attract more visitors
6. Be Professional: This is very important, it is worth keeping this in mind. The professionalism makes the difference, for example, two people made a comment. You can see his comments below.
Photo Via Flickr